Delta Sigma Phi is looking for an Assistant Director of New Chapter Development at its Headquarters in Indianapolis. See the description below for details and application instructions.
Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity Headquarters
2960 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
$35,000 – $42,000 yearly
Delta Sigma Phi does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or national origin.
Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity seeks a dynamic and outcomes-driven professional to serve as its Assistant Director of New Chapter Development. This position will implement the organization’s fraternity growth process; including, identifying and securing ideal campus partnerships, campaign management, and staff coaching. The Assistant Director of New Chapter Development will be an integral member of the national fraternity staff, managing a team designed to deliver the best possible fraternity experience for our organization’s newest chapters.
The Assistant Director of New Chapter Development will be responsible for providing oversight and management of Delta Sigma Phi’s growth initiatives. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing positive relationships with colleges and universities throughout the United States to identify and secure partnerships for new chapter development or “expansion”.
- Recruiting, managing, and coaching professional staff who will recruit high-performing students for membership into Delta Sigma Phi. This position will manage a team of four Recruitment Specialists.
- Delivering the Delta Sigma Phi membership experience to partner institutions through written content, dynamic presentations, and thoughtful conversation.
- Researching and implementing effective recruitment techniques within a higher education setting.
- Representing Delta Sigma Phi at regional and national events.
A bachelor’s degree with two or more years of professional or similar experience is required. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to manage both projects and people. Attendance at evening and weekend events as well as travel with a valid driver’s license is required. Membership in Delta Sigma Phi is not required.
Applications & Inquiries:
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to:
Director of Fraternity Growth & Services
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with priority review given to applications received by January 21, 2019. The hiring salary range for this position will be $35,000 – $42,000.