Delta Sigma Phi Foundation is looking for a Director of Development at its Headquarters in Indianapolis. See the description below for details, and send your application and/or questions to Nathan Wight at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity Headquarters
2960 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Delta Sigma Phi does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or national origin.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Make strong connections with alumni and friends of Delta Sigma Phi and earn their philanthropic support that meets the organization’s needs
- Conduct 150+ donor visits annually
- Work closely with all development team members to ensure annual fund, major giving and planned giving goals are met each fiscal year
- Be determined and results-oriented, self-confident and enjoy working in a small team dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Personally manage a portfolio of major gift prospects/donors
- Collaborate with and engage Delta Sigma Phi board members and other volunteers to include them in the fundraising process
- Assist in formulating and implementing the Foundation’s short-term and long-term fundraising plans
- Serve as an official ambassador for Delta Sigma Phi
A bachelor’s degree and at least two years of fundraising or sales experience. The successful candidate will have a basic understanding of planned giving vehicles and be goal-oriented, organized and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Be able to travel throughout the United States. Finally, this individual must have the willingness to learn in an ever-changing environment.
Please submit resume, salary requirements, references, and cover letter to:
Nathan Wight, Chief Advancement Officer