Delta Sigma Phi is looking for a Assistant Director of Education and Assessment at its Headquarters in Indianapolis. See the description below for details, and send your application and/or questions to Amber Huston at Huston@deltasig.org.
Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity Headquarters
2960 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Delta Sigma Phi does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or national origin.
Delta Sigma Phi seeks a dynamic, creative, and self-motivated individual as its Assistant Director of Education & Assessment. The Assistant Director will work alongside professional staff and volunteers to design, administer and assess educational content relevant to the organization’s strategic plan.
The Assistant Director of Education & Assessment will report to the Director of Educational Initiatives. Together, they will lead organizational efforts to provide education, training, and organization-wide assessments for undergraduate and alumni members. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement an organization-wide member experience assessment tool.
- Lead and develop a long-term assessment strategy that will encompass in-person and online educational initiatives.
- Oversight of organizational wide data collection that will guide the Fraternity’s services, educational programs, and business planning.
- Serve as the project lead for the Fraternity’s online learning management system, The Lamp, to coordinate the development of educational videos and presentations related to student leadership, undergraduate advising, personal development, and volunteer management.
- Assist with the coordination of national education programs.
- Implement the organization’s educational initiatives as outlined by the Fraternity’s strategic plan and educational framework.
A bachelor’s degree with experience in training and development or instructional design. A preference will be given to candidates with a data analysis and research methods background. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with fraternity and sorority organizations, higher education, or related fields.
Please submit resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to:
Amber Shaverdi Huston, Chief Operations Officer