Delta Sigma Phi is looking for a Director of Fraternity Growth and Services at its Headquarters in Indianapolis. See the description below for details, and send your application and/or questions to Patrick Jessee at Jessee@deltasig.org.
Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity Headquarters
2960 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Delta Sigma Phi does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or national origin.
The focus of this job requires significant attention to connection building, motivating people, and inspiring them to achieve results. The ideal candidate will be professional and have an engaging, empathetic communication style and an ability to drive results by securing commitment and buy-in of others in shared goals. The position requires strong initiative and self-direction; results are only achieved with and through people. An appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes. Successfully influencing and persuading others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals is essential.
The job requires a high degree of “selling” ideas and policies within and outside of the organization. Delta Sigma Phi has a fast paced and results oriented environment. The job has a variety of responsibilities and is dynamic and changing. The ability to understand, quickly react, and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success. In general, the core of this position requires a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer.
This position serves on the leadership team of Delta Sigma Phi and therefore assists in setting the course of the organization’s initiatives, services provided to undergraduate members, partnerships with higher education institutions & volunteers, and educational programs.
The Director will have ultimate responsibility for overseeing and leading two key areas of operation:
- Chapter Services Team (including the function of the development and coaching of existing and newly developed undergraduate chapters)
- Organization’s growth strategy: overseeing our Chapter Growth Team and the Marketing & Growth Coordinator.
Specific to the leadership of these two areas, responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Oversight of all services, resources, and trainings provided to new/chartered chapters & undergraduate members
- Support the strategy for pipelining & securing new chapter development opportunities
- Manage relationship and expectations with relevant 3rd Party vendors
- Support the coaching & strategy of the Chapter Growth Team, and ensure efficient integration between this team and the Support Team during campaigns
- Support, manage, coordinate, recruit, and develop all members of the team in these two critical areas
- Manage relationships with key chapter stakeholders (including university partners and alumni volunteers)
- Work in collaboration with the other directors to align initiatives with the assessed needs of chapters and members
Experience leading a team; association or higher education background; bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred; ability to manage a variety of projects with varying deadlines; work in a fast paced environment; desire to drive results and assist chapters in creating a values based membership experience;
A strong candidate will have comfort with public speaking, strong verbal and written communication skills, critical thinking skills, and foresight when making decision. A valid driver’s license is required.
Please submit resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to:
Patrick Jessee, CEO