Delta Sigma Phi is looking for a Director of Responsibility and Accountability at its Headquarters in Indianapolis. See the description below for details, and send your application and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity Headquarters
2960 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Delta Sigma Phi does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or national origin.
The Director of Responsibility and Accountability will be a key department manager, reporting to the Chief Operations Officer. The Director will work closely with undergraduate and alumni members, volunteers, host institution partners, and our Fraternity Headquarters staff to achieve organizational compliance and provide constituent support.
Responsible for administration of risk management policies and procedures within the Fraternity (including management of compliance initiatives and investigations); execution of strategies to reduce risk and support constituents; providing harm reduction education; and developing housing resources. Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing a premier Harm Reduction Education and Risk Response program;
- Coordinating chapter compliance initiatives (including the Fraternity’s Alcohol-Free Housing and GreekLifeEdu programs);
- Leading investigation of and response to member- and chapter-related risk management incidents;
- Reviewing event and program plans for adherence to Fraternity policies and expectations;
- Facilitating educational programs on Fraternity policies, risk management, member well-being, and other relevant topics;
- Managing disciplinary status change processes for members related to expulsions or membership reviews;
- Collaborating with multiple Fraternity Headquarters teams to accomplish shared goals;
- Supervising and training department and other Headquarters staff members;
- Participating in key professional development opportunities to monitor developments in student conduct, prevention education, and industry trends;
- Drafting and reviewing crisis communications and public statements such as press releases;
- Assist with the coordination of insurance-related matters;
- Communicating with all members and constituents in a professional and timely manner;
- Providing members and constituents excellent customer service and serving as an ambassador of Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
A bachelor’s degree with four to seven years of professional or similar experience is required, as well as excellent written & verbal communications and organization skills. Experience with student conduct (specifically including organizational conduct investigations) in a higher education setting, ATIXA (or comparable) investigations training, and prevention education are preferred, as well as a master’s or other advanced degree. Membership within Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity is preferred, but not required.
In addition, the successful candidate will be one who is self-managing and who is able to adapt to new situations and environments quickly. Critical thinking, reasoning, facilitation, supervisory, and analytical skills are necessary to execute the position well. Attendance at evening and weekend events as well as some travel is required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
Please submit resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to email@example.com.