LEAD Registration & Cost
- LEAD Weekend, like other Fraternity educational programs, is free to undergraduate members thanks to the Delta Sigma Phi Foundation. Travel (flight or mileage reimbursement), lodging, and meals while on-site are included in your registration.
- Once you register you will receive information on how to book your flight through Delta Sigma Phi’s travel booking site. Please do not book a flight on your own, HQ will not reimburse you for any flight booked outside of the approved site.
- Volunteers attending the Cycyota Volunteer Institute will receive free registration, meals, and lodging, but must cover their own travel to the program.
- Chapters that are 5 hours or more from their assigned LEAD location will fly.
- If your chapter will be flying you must be registered no later than December 13th, so that flights can be booked promptly.
- Headquarters will provide you with a link to the Fraternity’s travel booking site.
- Please note that if you book through any other site your flight cost will not be covered.
- Contact Brittany Ankeny-Dooley if you have any questions about registration or travel.
- Alumni volunteers attending the Cycyota Volunteer Institute will be responsible for their own travel.