Delta Sigma Phi seeks a dynamic, outcomes-driven and socially excellent person to inspire the next generation of Fraternity men.
Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity Headquarters
2960 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Delta Sigma Phi does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or national origin.
Delta Sigma Phi seeks a dynamic, outcomes-driven and socially excellent person to inspire the next generation of Fraternity men. Recruitment Specialists report to the Assistant Director of New Chapter Development, and work collectively as a team to develop Delta Sigma Phi’s newest chapters.
The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for the direct on-site recruitment of undergraduate students into Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity. This work will take place on multiple campuses throughout the United State each year. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting undergraduate students using Delta Sigma Phi’s established recruitment model. This includes approximately fifty phone calls and twenty face-to-face meetings daily during the new chapter development campaign. Additionally, Recruitment Specialists are asked to keep meticulous notes using the recruitment management tools utilized by the national office.
- Communicating with undergraduate students, campus professionals, and alumni volunteers via face-to-face meetings, phone calls, text, and social media platforms.
- Delivering presentations and facilitating workshops on topics related to the Delta Sigma Phi membership experience.
- Assisting with the administration and management of new chapter development campaigns.
- Supporting major Fraternity initiatives such as Pyramid Program assessment and National Convention planning and execution.
For consideration, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution and membership in Good Standing with Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity. Additionally, candidates must have a reliable form of transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be able to relocate to Indianapolis. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and presentation skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to meet deadlines while working independently.
Applications & Inquiries:
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to:
Director of Fraternity Growth & Services
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.