Delta Sigma Phi seeks a detail-oriented individual to join our Finance team as the Staff Accountant.
Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity Headquarters
2960 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Delta Sigma Phi does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or national origin.
Delta Sigma Phi seeks a detail-oriented individual to join our Finance team as the Staff Accountant. This individual will work closely with our Director of Fiance to bookkeeping, membership services and general administrative responsibilities.
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Processing
- Month End Account Reconciliations
- Cash Management
- Process submitted online membership forms
- Update member information in membership database
- Process submitted online new member reports
- Creates profiles for each member in database, initiates first billing cycle
- Uploads the report into the chapter’s journal
- Process submitted officer update forms for undergraduates and advisory boards
- Tracks officer changes in the database system
- Uploads the report to the chapter’s journal
- Process all membership badges, certificates, and supplies
- Ship Gordian Knot orders for number of men on new member report
- Foster a strong relationship with chapter leaders to obtain the following documents
- New Member Reports
- Membership Forms
- Officer Update Forms
- Status Reports
- Work with various individuals (Director of Finance, Executive Director, IT Systems Manager) on other administrative support duties as assigned – items include mail merging, creating spreadsheets, membership information tracking, and general filing.
- Distribute daily mail arrivals to the National Office staff.
- Excellent Communication and Time Management Skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, General Ledger Software
- Undergraduate degree or demonstrable work in the field of Accounting, Finance, or Banking.